Godphraim Entrepreneurs aim to give you an understanding in the entrepreneurship development, need scope and characteristics as well as various sources of information for entrepreneurship development, comprehend the role of commercial and development banks play in small and medium scale industrial development, enumerate and explain the function of various support agencies in small scale industrial development and the activities of some industrial association as well as the methodology of product and financial planning and selection.
To achieve the aims set out, Godphraim Entrepreneurs set overall objectives as follows;
- Understand the basic concepts of entrepreneurship,
- Understand the roles of entrepreneurship in personal and national growth and development,
- Understand how to set your business plan,
- Understand how to identify business opportunities,
- Understand how to draw your business plan,
- Policy guidelines.
Follow all the tab to gain understanding and become self-employed. Contact us on any information and we will reply you as soon as we get the answers to your question. Visit our Consultancy Services portal for more information.